Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Your Humble Servant

Tonight I signed a covennant. I am bound to give you whatsoever you might ask of me, with a few conditions.
  1. You actually ASK me for something.
  2. You consider it a NEED as opposed to a WANT. (You be the judge, not me).
  3. It is within my ability to say yes.
  4. It creates no harm. Especially no harm for myself, my family, or our home.

I am bound to do this for free. Yes, free. I will not count on any of these services for direct income. I'm already collaborating with a small group of trusted friends to create a non-profit organization so that if money shows up it will automatically be directed into something charitable. And besides, at the moment I am blessed with a great job and all of my family's needs are met.

I offer all sorts of things, many of which I have specialized training and experience, and some of which, quite frankly, I allow to flow through me on the spot and couldn't really claim to be the source of, and so trying to claim expertise would be akward at best. Here's a stream of consciousness list of a bunch of random stuff one might ask for, but feel free to make up your own request based on your NEED.

  • Ritual/ceremony design
  • Channeling
  • Facilitating dialogue between you and your spirit guides/angels/deceased loved ones, etc.
  • Facilitating dialogue (or even mediating) between and among friends, lovers, circles, groups, etc.
  • A wide array of healing, including energy/faith healing
  • Transition planning (birth, death, marriage, divorce, etc.)
  • Helping you die
  • Helping you recover
  • Life coaching and guidance
  • Transformative Hololeaps
  • Soul Retrieval
  • Past Life Regressions
  • Shamanic Journey Work
  • Magical/transformative collaborative performance art
  • Process design
  • Goal planning
  • Manifestation: training, planning, and support while you're doing it over time
  • Complexity mapping
  • Biofeedback sessions

Also, I'm not interested in debating with you or convincing you of anything. I'm not selling anything and so I don't feel compelled to present you with a long list of credentials in this moment. I'm always willing to share this kind of information, but only in the spirit of collaborative exploration.

And here are some very important caveats:

You hold power over your self and the reality you create. I am a humble servant to love and light. Never, under any circumstances, surrender your power to me or anyone affiliated with this work. You are responsible and accountable for your intentions and requests. I am not the source of the love and light, I am merely a chalice on the shelf and you may reach for me any time you feel thirsty for that which might pour in to me - should the Gods wish it.

Your humble servant,

Mama Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment