Friday, May 21, 2010

Co-creative Partnerships with the Divine

I think of the divine as both Nature and Spirit. Nature, of course, being all matter including our bodies. And Spirit as something which descends from on high to animate the matter in a divine partnership. As humans, we are like bridges between heaven and earth. Our existence is miraculous.

Over time our views of divinity have changed. For two thousand years the western world thought of God as a parent, both benevolent and wrathful. Today both science and spirituality have led us to the view of being connected to divinity as part of a grand unified field, ever emerging and unfolding.

When you set a clear intention both Nature and Spirit reorder your world in order to deliver that which you expect. If you expect bad news... you get bad news. If you expect abundance, you get abundance. I have seen this time and time. Manifestation is a very popular topic, I don't need to explain it here now. However, what I don't think many folks realize is that it all goes much more smoothly if you engage in conversation with both Nature and Spirit.

I'll tell you how I've done it. I ask to connect with Pan and the Deva of Healing - who represent the Nature side of the partnership. They lead the creation and unfoldment of my physical and energetic bodies. Then I ask to connect to the Council of Light. They are the ascended masters, arch-angels, dieties, etc. I don't connect with all of them at once, we each have our own little team of guides. Lastly I ask to connect to my higher self.

From here I either talk directly to them with my voice, or by writing in my journal. I speak about the things I want to heal or learn. Being able to talk about it demonstrates that we're to work on a thing. Most of the time within two or three days some sort of event or drama occurs in my life which appears to be an amplification of that which I've asked to learn or heal. Sometimes it's a re-enactment of something highly emotional. This is an opportunity to live through an event while making new choices and thereby releasing old karma.

Provided I step through the drama with consciousness and care, it then becomes released and I experience an expansion of consciousness as that energy is cleared and re-integrated into my core.

We can work with Nature and Spirit as frequently or infrequently as we like. I generally have a short list of things that I want to work on. There have been periods of time when I healed and released something just about every week. It was a time of rapid growth and change, and it was positive so I let it roll at that faster pace.

Now, there are multiple ways to experience receiving information from the divine. Some of the ways include free writing, painting, art of any kind, channelling, dreaming, meditation, muscle testing, I-ching, runes, tarot, bibliomancy, etc. I have dabbled with most of these but lately I just experience a direct dialogue. The format that works best for you depends upon your learning style. Consider how you would go about learning a new skill such as knitting. Would you get a book, watch a video, have someone show you, hear about it from a friend, etc. After you identify your top two favorite ways to learn, then apply that to communicating with the divine. My primary learning styles are verbal/auditory, and kinestetic. That means that when I'm on a vision quest I actually don't "see" anything. Rather I hear information and I simply know it by a feeling in my body.

I encourage you to invite your guides, either in the way described above or in your own way. Create some sacred space and make a list of what you'd like to work on. Lie still and let Nature and Spirit do energy work in your body. Journal or engage in some form of communication so that you can gain guidance on how to work through your learning list.

Then hang on and enjoy the ride to wholeness and vibrant loving presence!

Much love,
Tree of Terrapin Hollow

No comments:

Post a Comment